Sunday

wonderful day

OH JOYOUS DAY
yesterday was flora day, which is brilliantly insane and brilliant and insane and whoa.
i got up at half six by my mother, thrusting a cup of boiling tea in my hands. ouch?
then was shouted at for an hour for not being organized and not having my headdress and boots and minger of a dress ready for the hal-an-tow.
anyway, picked Emily up and was off, then had to walk a mile down to the ballet school and be whistled and poked. did half of the rusty hal-an-tow, then dropped out because im lazy and had stomach cramps.
took some paracitimol, seems to work.
then spent the rest of the day throwing up after fairground phenomenons. and watching my friends dad do funny drunk impressions. and discussing passing dancers outfits. sat around the fire and stories of dragons, and ukeleles and singing.
I LOVE FLORA DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment